DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISING MASTERMIND
March, April and May 2022
Begins at 10am Central/11am Eastern
Sports Philanthropy Network & The Nonprofit Coach are pleased to offer an interactive learning opportunity for development and fundraising professionals of mission-driven sports organizations.
Building and Fine-tuning Your Fundraising Machine!
A Six–Week Learning Series for Development and Fundraising professionals
Each of our six sessions will engage up to fifteen development and fundraising professionals in an interactive learning journey that includes:
- Six one-hour sessions, each focused on a particular aspect of fundraising and development
- Pre- and post-webinar readings and action-planning resources
- Up to one hour of individualized consultation around a webinar topic of choice
- The opportunity to network with other executives in the Mission- Driven sports community
Each interactive session will focus on one of the topics below, with content customized to participants’ current needs and challenges as identified in a survey completed at registration.
SIX WEEKS OF FOCUSED TRAINING
Registration Limited to 15 participants
Analytics : The ROI of Fundraising
Systems, Tools and Procedures: The Heart of the Development Office
Preparing Your Organization for Funding
Prospecting for Donors
Managing Up: Fundraising Through Others
The Courage to Ask
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to be among 15 Development and Fundraising professionals to get focused and intensive feedback to fuel your fundraising efforts and the growth of your organization!
MEET OUR FACULTY
Elizabeth is a strategic fundraising consultant and personal coach. With 19 years of experience at small and large non-profits, she has a passion for helping organizations hone their programming models and develop new revenue streams to support their life-giving work.
Elizabeth has worked in every area of non-profit development and has been a consultant since 2013. She specializes in individual giving and database management and helps organizations with strategic planning and board retreats.
Over the course of her career, she has had an 80% funding rate as a grant writer, grown an annual gala’s attendance by 280% over four years including twice significantly exceeding goal, revitalized a direct mail program that brought in $75,000 in the second year, increased the number of major donors of an organization by 78% over four years, and helped a small non-profit bring in $100,000 in a capital campaign above its annual revenue.
Dr. Sarah Rozny
Dr. Sarah Rozny is an educator with over 20 years of experience working with adult education, preschool, and all levels in between. Dr. Rozny’s focus is on transcending barriers to learning and teaching instructional design techniques that helps to ensure maximum learning impact.
She has served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in The Gambia of West Africa, led adults as a school administrator and worked with immigrant communities in the American education system.
Sarah has a doctorate in Teaching and Learning, a Masters of Arts Degree in Educational Administration and a Bachelors of Science Degree in Elementary Education. When she is not working, you can find her reading with her children, visiting local coffee shops in the small Illinois town where she lives, and catching local theatre and dance productions.
- “ Elizabeth is amazing about listening to my problems and reframing them so that I feel energized, clear, and ready to take the next step. Every meeting I have with her is a highlight of my work. I would give her 10 stars if I could! I am very thankful for her expertise, nothing I face surprises her.” –Children’s organization, Nebraska
- “So encouraging! So positive! Helps me see the “wins” when I am uncertain…” Community organization, Florida
- “Elizabeth speaks our language now and knows how to approach us.” –LGBTQ+ Health Organization, New Jersey
- “[Elizabeth] is efficient; time-aware; a good problem-solver; and knowledgeable” –Children’s organization, Maryland
- “Elizabeth is really willing to look at things from a different perspective with me, as we try to challenge fundraising norms. I appreciate that!” –Racial equity organization, Virginia