Athletes with disabilities have the same passion, desire and drive as able-bodied athletes. As the recognition grows about how these athletes want to compete and how we can encourage their participation, many organizations have stepped up to support this communtiy
We continue to look for more ways to support the growth and expansion of opportunities for adaptive athletes.
Sport-related organizations that focus on adaptive sports:
- National Center on Accessibility (NCA)
- U.S. Olympics: Paralympics
- The American Association of Adapted Sports Program
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- University of Texas-Arlington Adaptive Sports Program
- All-In Sport Consulting
- Israel Sports Center for the Disabled
As we continue to build our resources and improve our service, if you know of additional organizations and resources that should be listed on this page, please email to Roy Kessel at email@example.com so that we can update our page with the most current information.