Sports Philanthropy Network's NIL4Good program creates opportunities for college athletes to leverage their NIL rights to create socially responsible impact.
SPN utilizes its expertise to train college athletes to maximize their personal brands to support the causes they are passionate about. Working with SPN allows athletes to be compensated for doing charitable work such as speaking engagements, appearances, and other charitable work to further SPN’s mission.
Benefits of NIL4Good
- Athlete selects causes and geographic location of impact.
- Get paid for speaking engagements, appearances (golf outings, dinners), running sports camps and other charitable activities.
- Training and education to grow personal brand.
- Opportunities to participate in Sports Philanthropy Academy programs.
- Support from SPN staff of professionals.
- No need to set up or administer foundation.
- SPN operates as a 501(c)(3) allowing donors to receive charitable deduction for their donation.
- SPN registered in states that require fundraising registration.
Athletes can select the causes and sports
that they would like to support through their efforts.
- Adaptive Sports
- Athlete Health and Safety
- Criminal Justice
- Drug Abuse Prevention
- Equipment collections
- Financial Literacy
- Heart Screenings
- Human Rights
- Mental Health
- Participation Fees
- Preventing Athlete Abuse
- Social Justice
- Sport for Development
- Sports Access
- Sports Philanthropy Index
- Tickets to Sporting Events
- Women and Girls
- Youth Voice