Here are some of the best Sports Philanthropy stories for the week ending March 8, 2019
- March 8, 2019–New York Times–8 Times Women in Sports Fought for Equality
- March 8, 2019–Jays Care Foundation–Girls at Bat helps Canadian Girls Step Up to the Plate
- March 7, 2019–Ravens, Safeway and MD Food Bank launching Second Annual KICK Hunger Campaign
- March 5, 2019–Forbes–As a New MLS Season Kicks Off, How Can We Have More Soccer Fields for Kids?
- March 4, 2019–ESPN–Abdul-Jabbar Memorabilia sells for nearly $3 million
- March 4, 2019–LaureusUSA–Our Work
- March 2, 2019–The Sport of Philanthropy–Scott Pioli Launches Fund to Help Women Advance Careers in Football