EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MASTERMIND LAUNCHES JANUARY 26, 2021
As we head into 2021, we are launching a variety of initiatives aimed at serving our network’s constituency. Our Executive Director Mastermind in conjunction with DRG is launching on January 26, 2021. We anticipate that we will be sold-out and oversubscribed. Get in now because if you miss out you may have to wait several months until we launch the 2nd cohort.
- Our Executive Director Mastermind launches on January 26th.
- We have kicked off Season 4 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast!
- Sports Philanthropy World 2021 will be held June 28-29, 2021.
If you missed Sports Philanthropy World in 2020, be sure not to miss out for this coming year. We had a great turnout and the videos are now available on our YouTube channel.
We encourage you to give generously to allow us to work to make meaningful change and to support the many organizations that are doing terrific work in this space. Please click below to make your donation
Help support all of our work and initiatives by becoming an Insider of the Sports Philanthropy Network or making a donation to support these specific initiatives.
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast.
Our Podcasts will be released every Tuesday and Thursday
To stay connected with the Sports Philanthropy Network follow our social media accounts
- Facebook: @SportsPhilanthropy
- Instagram: sportsphilanthropy
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/sportsphilanthropynetwork/
- Twitter: @SportsPhilanNet
- Youtube: Sports Philanthropy Network
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING JANUARY 11, 2021
- January 11, 2021–Sports Philanthropy Network Internships
- January 11, 2021–Executive Director Mastermind Training
- January 11, 2021–Year End Fundraising Appeal
- January 11, 2021–Sports Philanthropy Network 2021 Event Calendar
- January 11, 2021–New Episodes of the Sport Philanthropy Podcast
- January 9, 2021–Legacy after the Locker Room with Sean L. Gibson: Baseball Historian and grandson of Legendary Slugger Josh Gibson
- January 9, 2021–Texans’ Deshaun Watson’s My Cause, My Cleats devoted to kids
- January 9, 2021–Aaron Rodgers donates $500,000 to COVID-19 small-business relief fund
- January 9, 2021–NFL reaches more than $95M in contributions to further advance social justice
- January 8, 2021–Packers, Sargento Foods Inc. surpasses $100,000 in donations for hunger relief during 2020 season
- January 8, 2021–Taste of the NFL at Home. Live from Tampa Bay
- January 8, 2021–Study of athletes’ brain health enters 10th year with plenty of data, optimism
- January 8, 2021–Big gift from Sixers super fan Alan Horwitz has Philadelphia Youth Basketball shooting high
- January 6, 2021–Will momentum of watershed year for athlete activism carry into 2021?
- January 5, 2021–Saints LB Demario Davis wins Bart Starr award, accolade presented for character, leadership
- January 5, 2021–NIU’s Frazier Proud to Co-Chair LEAD1 Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- January 4, 2021–Broken – A Deep Dive Into the Flaws of American Youth Soccer
- January 4, 2021–Good Sports 2020 Stats
- January 4, 2021–New Orleans Saints linebacker Demario Davis selected for 2021 Bart Starr Award
- January 4, 2020–LEAD1 Forum: Actionable Recommendations to Increase Senior Diverse Leadership in FBS College Sports
- January 4, 2021–Race in America: Can Cops as Coaches in Youth Sports Offer Some Healing?
- January 4, 2021–LEAD1 Association Releases Actionable Recommendations to Increase Senior Diverse Leadership in FBS College Sports
- January 4, 2021–Last Week’s Newsstand
MOTIVATION FOR THE WEEK
HUMOR FOR THE WEEK
Make sure to email your events to Roy Kessel at email@example.com so we can include them in our Sports Philanthropy Event Calendar!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our expectation is that most events will be cancelled. We encourage you to check with the individual organizations to determine whether events will proceed as scheduled.
Once we receive information about new dates, we will update them in our event calendar.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
GIVE TO THE WORLD!