David is serving on Panel 4-Telling Your Story: How to Engage Your Donor Base
David Jacobson is Founder of Inkflow Communications. His 40+ years in journalism, media relations, and content counsel and creation include stints in senior roles at IEG Sponsorship Report (“the Bible of the sponsorship industry”) and Positive Coaching Alliance, the national non-profit impacting youth and high school sports.
Inkflow specializes in consulting to organizations that focus on youth development through sports, education, and social justice. Clients include:
- Fit Kids, a non-profit that provides structured fitness programs to youth in grades K-8, primarily at underserved schools and community centers
- Wolf Pack Ninjas, a group of American Ninja Warrior athletes, “making the world healthier one kid at a time”
- St. Thomas Academy, an independent school outside St. Paul
- The Writing Salon, a provider of writing instruction for adults
- Citizen Schools, a non-profit that places volunteer teachers in middle-school student enrichment programs in underserved communities.
David grew up in and around Chicago and Milwaukee, earned a journalism degree from the University of Minnesota, and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.