- November 8, 2019–VInce Lombardi Cancer Foundation’s Food and Wine Experience (WI)
- November 9, 2019–Athletes for Hope 13th Anniversary Celebration (DC)
- November 9, 2019–City Champs Self Defense (WI)
- November 13, 2019–Lost Boyz Gala (IL)
- November 13, 2019–NAYS Youth Sports Congress
- November 14, 2019–Beyond Innovation
- November 15, 2019–Hot Tubbing For Hope
- November 17, 2019–Indianapolis Colts: Faith and Football
For more details on any of these events, please visit our Event Calendar
SUPPORT BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK, A NATIONAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT FEEDS SCHOOL CHILDREN IN THE UNITED STATES.
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 8, 2019
- November 8, 2019–Chicago White Sox host Game Changers panel on Incorporating Inclusion and Accessibility Through Sports
- November 8, 2019–Aspen Institute to host “Future of College Sports: Government’s Role in Athlete Pay”
- November 7, 2019–21% of youth live in poverty and 46% have experienced family trauma
- November 7, 2019–Jason Sehorn runs marathon for The Foundation for Tomorrow
- November 7, 2019–AVP First hosts “Serving Up Style”
- November 7, 2019–Have’s vs. Have Nots are growing in sports. Shocking numbers
- November 7, 2019–Champions for Philanthropy hosts “Leveraging the Athlete Platform”
- November 7, 2019–Chris and Jill Davis donate $3 million to University of Maryland Children’s Hospital
- November 6, 2019–Run Chicago Marathon for “Walk It Out Andrew”
- November 6, 2019–Carolina Hurricanes Offer chance to Feed Community
- November 6, 2019–Should Blowouts Be Allowed in Youth Sports
- November 6, 2019–Draft Kiings raises $100,000 for breast cancer awareness with proceeds going to Larry Fitzgerald’s First Down Fund.
- November 5, 2019–New Research Identifies Parents’ Motivations When Deciding to Enroll Their Children in Organized Sports
- November 5, 2019–Anthony Rizzo makes a million dollar donation to DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- November 4, 2019–Kaepernick celebrates 32nd birthday by helping homeless in Oakland
- November 4, 2019–Parent behavior to blame for youth sports officials shortage
- November 4, 2019–LeBron James announces I PROMISE Village to be renovated to give students and families a safe place to stay.
- November 4, 2019–Australia creates historic pay equity for men’s and women’s national soccer teams
- November 3, 2019–Patriot Rookie Joejuan Williams all about protecting money and teaching financial literacy.
- November 3, 2019–How to use drills in practice to develop character in Youth Athletes
- November 3, 2019–Only Two Choices Left for College Sports: Which One Will You Pick (RoyKessel.com)
- November 3, 2019–Soft-shell helmets trending in youth flag football amid head injuries
- November 2, 2019–Aspen Institute launches “Calls for Coaches” to help develop personal growth in players
- November 2, 2019–Cornell star rides across country to raise money for CTE
- November 2, 2019–Run a marathon blind? Guiding eyes from running dogs.
- November 2, 2019–Deshaun Watson launches his charitable foundation
- November 2, 2019–Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Sports Award Winners Announced
- November 2, 2019–Syracuse Sports Management Club hosts Charity Sports Auction for Make-A-Wish
- November 1, 2019–Referee Shortage: It’s a big problem for high school and youth sports that is getting worse
- November 1, 2019–One Buffalo Charity Bags launched by Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres
- November 1, 2019–Not So Little League: MLB’s Investment in Youth Sports Platform League Apps Has Helped Drive Baseball’s Growth
- November 1, 2019–City Youth Sports Programs See Rapid Participant Growth
- November 1, 2019–The way kids play has changed. Here’s why we should worry about that.
- November 1, 2019–More electronic device use tied to more sugar and caffeine in teens
Sports Philanthropy Podcast
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
See more of our Podcasts here!!