As we head into this holiday season, we hope that you will take a few moments to reach out to those in need and find worthy organizations to support in your community.
Registration is now open for Sports Philanthropy WORLD 2020! We have a special SUPER EARLY BIRD rate valid through December 31, 2019. We look forward to having you join us for this fantastic event.
Sports Philanthropy Network is hosting our holiday event on December 10, 2019 in Chicago. We hope to see you there. Details will be released shortly.
- November 15, 2019–Hot Tubbing For Hope
- November 16, 2019–Project Play Western New York Summit
- November 17, 2019–Indianapolis Colts: Faith and Football
- November 20, 2019–Spertus: Lay Leadership Academy: Managing Board Conflict (IL)
November 24, 2019–Chris Long’s Foundation’s Xs and Os to H20 (PA)
November 29, 2019–Team 44 Pediatric Cancer Foundation Soccer (IL)
For more details on any of these events, please visit our Event Calendar
SUPPORT BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK, A NATIONAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT FEEDS SCHOOL CHILDREN IN THE UNITED STATES.
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 15, 2019
- November 14, 2019–Roscoe Smith turkey drive scheduled for November 16, 2019
- November 14, 2019–NIKE paints Los Angeles track in pride flag colors
- November 13, 2019–Chicago Blackhawks Foundation Names Sara Guderyahn Executive Director
- November 13, 2019–TJ Watt delivers food with 312 Food Rescue to centers in Pittsburgh
- November 13, 2019–Anderson Monarchs and Philadelphia baseball and belonging
- November 13, 2019–Laureus hosts Coaches Summit in Chicago
- November 13, 2019–What purpose driven companies need to know about Gen Z
- November 13, 2019–Lady Ravens spent evening at Share Baby MD packing diapers for Maryland families in need
- November 12, 2019–PODCAST: Britt Pascale, NCSA
- November 12, 2019–Sports Philanthropy Network November Newsletter
- November 12, 2019–State Registration Requirement for Fundraising
- November 12, 2019–These aren’t persons with disabilities–they are athletes with abilities
- November 12, 2019–Silicon Value Business Journal Community Impact Awards
- November 12, 2019–Utah pro and college community team up to “Lead Together” in fighting discrimination
- November 12, 2019–Chicago Bears players lift spirits of children at local hospital
- November 11, 2019–Former Bear Israel Idonije opening Loop non-profit hub
- November 11, 2019–He told kid to slide and then he got sued
- November 11, 2019–Former Bear Jason McKie treats vets to dinner
- November 11, 2019–Big League Philanthropist podcast: Dereck Faulkner
- November 10, 2019–How to Help Your Marriage Survive Youth Sports
- November 10, 2019–Are parks for strolling or sports? In New York, it’s complicated.
- November 10, 2019–Volunteering is the best kept secret for mental health
- November 9, 2019–Volleyball Legend Kerri Walsh Jennings Urges kids to play multiple sports
- November 9, 2019–Cameron Heyward named Week 9 NFLPA Community MVP for raising $200,000
- November 9, 2019–LeBron James’ school to build transitional housing for students’ families in need
- November 8, 2019–Sport looks to preventative measures to address its mental health problem
- November 8, 2019–From Wall Street to Ski Slopes: How This CEO Increases Youth Engagement Through Winter Sports
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
See more of our Podcasts here!!