- November 2, 2019–The Good Fight: Ringside for Mercy’s Sake (IL)
- November 3, 2019 AVP First, Serving Up Style (CA)
- November 6, 2019–Seventy Six Capital Sports Innovation Conference and Pitch Competition (PA)
- November 7, 2019–Lifesaving Main Event–Amateur Boxing Fundraiser (IL)
- November 8, 2019–VInce Lombardi Cancer Foundation’s Food and Wine Experience (WI)
- November 9, 2019–Athletes for Hope 13th Anniversary Celebration (DC)
- November 9, 2019–City Champs Self Defense (WI)
- November 13, 2019–Lost Boyz Gala (IL)
- November 13, 2019–NAYS Youth Sports Congress
- November 14, 2019–Beyond Innovation
- November 15, 2019–Hot Tubbing For Hope
- November 17, 2019–Indianapolis Colts: Faith and Football
For more details on any of these events, please visit our Event Calendar
SUPPORT BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK, A NATIONAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT FEEDS SCHOOL CHILDREN IN THE UNITED STATES.
EPISODE 34 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
Amelia Kohm, DataViz for Non Profits joins our host Roy Kessel on Episode 34 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
Join us for Episode 34 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast as Amelia Kohm, Founder of Data Viz for Non Profits sits down with our host Roy Kessel to examine how the process of creating visually appealing presentations of data can make a dramatic impact on the way the data is understood by grantors, donors, sponsors or even the board of directors.
See more of our Podcasts here!!
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 1, 2019
- October 31, 2019–Ticketmaster makes huge step forward for disabled fans
- October 31, 2019–Angels Manager Joe Maddon and his wife hosted their annual Thanksmas event serving meals to homeless in Tampa, providing backpacks and socks to 200 adults and kids.
- October 31, 2019–Tackle What’s Next October 2019 Recap
- October 30, 2019–Zach Ertz surprises Chester Panthers Youth Empowerment and Athletic Association with $30,000 of football equipment
- October 30, 2019–Brandon Carr provides support for women battling breast cancer
- October 30, 2019–NCAA statement leaves gaping holes in Name, Image, Likness conversation (RoyKessel.com)
- October 30, 2019–American Cancer Society, NFL Moms, team up to fight cancer
- October 30, 2019–PODCAST: Amelia Kohm, DataViz for Non Profits
- October 30, 2019–College Sports Offers Opportunity to Educate About and Address Mental Health Problems
- October 29, 2019–NHL’s Kim Davis expands programs for young girls and multicultural communities
- October 29, 2019–Pucks for Autism, Video 2
- October 29, 2019–MLB’s Melanie LeGrande Reshapes Corporate Responsibility
- October 29, 2019–The NCAA says student athletes can be compensated, but what exactly does that mean.
- October 28, 2019–Eagle’s Rodney McLeod Cuts Ribbon on the First-Of-Its-Kind Health and Wellness Center at Olney Charter High School
- October 28, 2019–Sixers star James Ennis parnters with ACHIEVEability to donate $15,000 to the program and break the generational cycle of homelessness and poverty.
- October 28, 2019–CPS girls volleyball teams forced to forfeit state playoffs because of teacher’s strike
- October 28, 2019–Saints LB Demario Davis surprises children with pizza, headbands
- October 27, 2019–Former Badger Montee Ball visits Boys and Girls Club of Oshkosh to share story
- October 27, 2019–Unlikely bond exists between Panthers RB McCaffrey and blind paralympian
- October 27, 2019–Sport England Partners with mental health charity MIND to break down barriers and make a difference across the country.
- October 26, 2019–Jerry Jones surprises high school team with $1 Million check to rebuild their field
- October 26, 2019–Roger Federer provides schooling and food for a Million Children
- October 26, 2019–Bill Belichick Foundation relaunches huddles
- October 26, 2019–Draymond Green investing in affordable fitness centers in Detroit and Chicago
- October 25, 2019–JJ Watt offers $100,000 and chance to change your life
- October 25, 2019–Let’s Play: Bringing Youth Sports to Activity Friendly Communities
- October 25, 2019–One Eyed Athlete Not Blind to His Gifts
- October 25, 2019–Parents should limit sports participation (New York Times)
- October 25, 2019–USOC Athlete and Education Program Awards More than $525,000 in Athlete Tuition Grants in 2019.
- October 25, 2019–Mental Health Days for Students an increasingly accepted reason to stay home from school
- October 25, 2019–Eddie Olczyk maks a difference as Hockey Fight Cancer Ambassador
- October 25, 2019–Blind Golfer gets hole in one at Enger Park Golf Course
- October 25, 2019–Parkland Boy plays soccer in National Blind Sports Day
- October 25, 2019–This 15-year-old Zimbabwean motocross champion funds education of girls from poor families with her prize money