See our updated information about the Sports Philanthropy World Congress we are hosting on August 9, 2019, in Chicago.
Very interesting stories this week from the sports philanthropy world such as Pucks for Charity Hockey Game, Special Olympics Anonymous Donation, the Norm of Racism in sports media and how the Golden Knights helped a city gain a new Hockey Facility.
- May 21, 2019 – Check out Philanthropy Playmakers and everything they have to offer
- May 21, 2019 – Vegas Golden Knights help the City of Henderson build a new Ice Hockey Facility
- May 20, 2019 – Guard Malcolm Brogdon has bigger ideas than basketball, helping people
- May 20, 2019 – Jr. NBA Conference touches upon wellness and mental health
- May 19, 2019 – What other way to raise money than to shoot free throws?
- May 19, 2019 – Maine paves the way for the nation and is banning the use of native mascots
- May 18, 2019 – The Normalization of Racism in sports media
- May 18, 2019 – James White and Melvin Gordon Football Clinic
- May 18, 2019 – Extremely Good advice to think about for athletes out there
- May 17, 2019 – What is the largest source of Charitable giving? Individuals just like you.
- May 17, 2019 – Damian Lillard named a finalist for the Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award
- May 17, 2019 – Anonymous Donation extremely helps out Special Olympics IL
- May 17, 2019 – Woman’s Sports Foundation Inspires woman all around the world
- May 17, 2019 – MLSE Foundation, Opening doors for the Youth
- May 17, 2019 – Pucks for Charity Hockey Game
- May 17, 2019 – RPFPC 2019 YOUTH FOOTBALL GRANT APPLICATION REVIEW!