See our updated information about the Sports Philanthropy World Congress being held on August 9, 2019, in Chicago.
Fascinating stories this week from the sports philanthropy world relating to the NBA Draft Combine, Chicago Public Schools, Mental Health and Skills Camps.
- May 16, 2019–All hands on deck for build day at the Dharavi Municipal Urdu School in Mumbai
- May 16, 2019–JrNBA hoops at the NBA Draft Combine!
- May 16, 2019–Are you ready to apply for 100 and Changes competition?
- May 16, 2019–No more drinking dirty water, today is the day everything changes!
- May 16, 2019–Tune in Friday for Steve Bertrand Host of The Wintrust Business Lunch to hear the Executive Director talk about Annual Chicago Neighborhood Development Awards
- May 15, 2019–JJ Watt visits patients at American Family Children’s Hospital
- May 14, 2019–Chicago Public Schools and the activities available to them this summer!
- May 14, 2019–Learn how Kevin Durant is helping kids build a brighter future in his hometown
- May 14, 2019–Is $2 billion in nonprofit spending going to waste?
- May 13, 2019–Doctor Dash raises awareness for mental health in the medical profession
- May 12, 2019–Want to become a better coach and leader? Take it from Head Coach John Calipari
- May 11, 2019–Kevin Love discusses struggles with anxiety and depression on the TODAY show
- May 10, 2019–Jones’ Brothers Youth Skills Camp