Hard to believe that we are already done with the summer and that full season is now in full swing. Take a look at the terrific videos from our Sports Philanthropy World Congress and all the other exciting news this week.
Stories for week ending August 30, 2019
- August 26, 2019—USA Basketball hosts military families for games in Australia and New Zealand.
- August 24, 2019—PK Subban has own foundation, donated $10 Million to Montreal Children’s Hospital and created Blue Line Buddies with the @PredsFoundation.
- August 24, 2019-–As school approaches, look at the Chief’s work at a local school as part of the NFL’s Huddle for 100 Campaign
- August 24, 2019—With US Open on horizon, let’s revisit the work of Serena Williams building schools in Africa
- August 23, 2019—Warrick Dunn’s “Homes for the Holidays” takes spotlight as Dunn becomes minority owner of the Atlanta Falcons.