As the summer winds down, and we start feeling the weather getting cooler, take a look at some of these great stories which continue to heat up the sports philanthropy environment! We are so thankful about the positive feedback we have received for the Sports Philanthropy World Congress. We hope you will join us next year!
Stories for week ending August 23, 2019
- August 23, 2019—DB Consulting: Why Authenticity Matters in Your Philanthropy Partnerships
- August 21, 2019—Philanthropy Playmakers takeaways from Sports Philanthropy World Congress
- August 20, 2019—DB Consulting: Is Athlete Activism making a social impact?
- August 20, 2019—Exercise has many benefits for Mental Health
- August 20, 2019—Puig spends day off at camp for kids with cancer
- August 20, 2019—Titan’s lineback Derrick Morgan retires from NFL and launches $200 million opportunity zone fund.
- August 19, 2019—Steph Curry funds creation of golf program at Howard University
- August 19, 2019—El Paso soccer community raises nearly $30,000 for those injured by the shooting.
- August 17, 2019—NYT: We have ruined Childhood: An Hour of Free Play is like a drop of water in the desert.
- August 16, 2019—Malcolm Jenkins Foundation helps Mantua area of west Philly paint murals
- August 16, 2019—Redskins rookie Wesley Martin starts Brave Breed Rescue, Inc. to raise money for dog rescues and re-homes.