Just back from the NFL Combine, we were impressed with how many people in Indianapolis were talking about sports philanthropy. As we roamed the halls of the Indiana Convention Center, the JW Marriott, the Westin, the Omni, we encountered many agents, NFL personnel and former athletes. So many of them expressed a desire about how they can help improve their communities.
We hope you will join next Wednesday, March 11, 2020 for our Suburban Chicago Happy Hour. You can see the details and register at the link below.
Roy Kessel (email@example.com
Registration is open for Sports Philanthropy WORLD 2020! Don’t miss this great opportunity
We have a special EARLY BIRD rate valid which expires March 31, 2020. We look forward to having you join us for this fantastic event.
- March 5, 2020–Sport for Good NYC Town Hall
- March 7, 2020–Evans Scholars Birdie Ball
- March 11, 2020—Sports Philanthropy Network Suburban Happy Hour
Make sure to email your events to Roy Kessel at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure that they are included!
SUBURBAN CHICAGO HAPPY HOUR, MARCH 11, 2020
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING MARCH 2, 2020
- February 29, 2020—Pucks for Autism takes over Notre Dame’s Compton Family Ice Arena
- February 29, 2020—San Jose Sharks launch Hockey is for Everyone campaign for March
- February 29, 2020—Shawn Pfeiffer talks Pucks for Autism on WNDU
- February 29, 2020—Milwaukee Bucks host diversity and inclusion panel
- February 28, 2020—Black History Month a time to “inform, educate, inspire” says NHL’s Executive VP, Kim Davis
- February 27, 2020—JOB POSTING: Disabled Sports USA Marketing Manager
- February 26, 2020—Brent Sopel meets with Mayor Lighfoot at Mayor’s Solutions to Ending Poverty Conference
- February 26, 2020—Jamal Mayers looking to inspire hard work and motivate through new children’s book “Hockey is for Me”
- February 26, 2020—Decline in High School and College Sports Starting to be felt in Wisconsin
- February 25, 2020—Survey: African-American Youth More Often Play Sports to Chase College and Pro Dreams
- February 25, 2020—JOB POSTING: Game on Sports 4 Girls, Boulder, CO
- February 25, 2020—Anxiety, Depression Can Be Eased with 150 Minutes of Exercise a Week
MOTIVATION FOR THE WEEK
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! BE KIND!! GIVE BACK TO THE WORLD!!