Stephen Curry & Under Armor Launch the Curry Brand, Aimed to Change the Game for Good
Stephen Curry has long been dedicated to making basketball accessible on and off the court, and his latest endeavor will be no different. Curry Brand, launching December 1, features footwear, apparel, and accessories backed by Under Armour’s performance product innovations. But there’s more to the brand than product; a percentage of Curry Brand’s yearly revenue will be invested in under-resourced communities. By 2025, the Curry Brand aims to create at least 20 safe places to play, support 125 programs that impact young athletes, and deliver opportunities to train more than 15,000 coaches, making an overall impact on more than 100,000 youth.
We encourage you to give generously to allow us to work to make meaningful change and to support the many organizations that are doing terrific work in this space. Please click below to make your donation
Help support all of our work and initiatives by becoming an Insider of the Sports Philanthropy Network or making a donation to support these specific initiatives.
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast.
Our Podcasts will be released every Tuesday and Thursday
To stay connected with the Sports Philanthropy Network follow our social media accounts
- Facebook: @SportsPhilanthropy
- Instagram: sportsphilanthropy
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/sportsphilanthropynetwork/
- Twitter: @SportsPhilanNet
- Youtube: Sports Philanthropy Network
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 7, 2020
- December 6, 2020–Dolphins Announce Open Application Nat Moore Scholarship &Grant Endowment Program
- December 5, 2020–Legacy After The Locker Room Podcast S1:E24–Jon Alston, NFL Veteran, Director, Producer
- December 5, 2020–New Sports Guidelines for Young Athletes After Covid-19
- December 5, 2020–Miami Dolphins Food Relief Program 2020
- December 3, 2020–Reversing Reactions: Using mistake rituals to overcome negative plays
- December 3, 2020–Impact of Sport Participation on the Health and Well-being of People with Disabilities Survey
- December 3, 2020–Allen Robinson to Wear Within Reach Cleats for Annual My Cause My Cleats Week
- December 3, 2020–University of Tennessee Center for Sport, Peace, & Society Global Disability Rights Advocacy Project
- December 2, 2020–Kareem Jackson My Cause My Cleats
- December 2, 2020–Isiah Carey and friends feed the homeless on Thanksgiving
- December 1, 2020–Stephen Curry and Under Amour Launch the Curry Brand, Aimed to Change the Game for Good
- December 1, 2020–Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- December 1, 2020–Reimagining School Sports in America
- November 30, 2020–Sports Philanthropy Network Fund through Players Philanthropy Fund
- November 30, 2020–Israeli gymnast Linoy Ashram wins gold at European Championship
- November 30, 2020–NFL & Campbell’s Team up with “Chunky Million Meals Challenge”
- December 1, 2020–Give to Sports Philanthropy Network
- November 30, 2020–Last Week’s Newsstand
MOTIVATION FOR THE WEEK
HUMOR FOR THE WEEK
Make sure to email your events to Roy Kessel at email@example.com so we can include them in our Sports Philanthropy Event Calendar!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our expectation is that most events will be cancelled. We encourage you to check with the individual organizations to determine whether events will proceed as scheduled.
Once we receive information about new dates, we will update them in our event calendar.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
GIVE TO THE WORLD!