NFL Playoffs in Full Swing
Take a look at our new pages featuring the Organizational Spotlight on each NFL Team and the work it is doing through its Foundation and Community Relations efforts. Some amazing work going on around the league and at the league office!
We encourage you to give generously to allow us to work to make meaningful change and to support the many organizations that are doing terrific work in this space. Please click below to make your donation
Help support all of our work and initiatives by becoming an Insider of the Sports Philanthropy Network or making a donation to support these specific initiatives.
Roy Kessel (email@example.com)
Join our host Roy Kessel each week for the Sports Philanthropy Podcast
Our Podcasts will be released every Tuesday and Thursday
To stay connected with the Sports Philanthropy Network follow our social media accounts
- Facebook: @SportsPhilanthropy
- Instagram: sportsphilanthropy
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/sportsphilanthropynetwork/
- Twitter: @SportsPhilanNet
- Youtube: Sports Philanthropy Network
TOP STORIES FROM WEEK ENDING JANUARY 18, 2021
- January 18, 2021–Sports Philanthropy Network Internships
- January 18, 2021–Sports Philanthropy Network 2021 Event Calendar
- January 18, 2021–New Episodes of the Sport Philanthropy Podcast
- January 18, 2021– John Gibson Foundation to host series of webinars on Negro leagues
- January 18, 2021– 4 Key Mindset Changes Your Athlete Needs to Make
- January 18, 2021– Female coaches quietly make NFL Playoff History
- January 18, 2021– Aaron Rodgers donates $500,000 to the Barstool Fund, small business support
- January 18, 2021– 5 Reasons Why Disability Issues Should be a Higher Priority
- January 11, 2021–Executive Director Mastermind Training
- January 11, 2021–Year End Fundraising Appeal
- January 9, 2021–Legacy after the Locker Room with Sean L. Gibson: Baseball Historian and grandson of Legendary Slugger Josh Gibson
- January 9, 2021–Texans’ Deshaun Watson’s My Cause, My Cleats devoted to kids
- January 9, 2021–Aaron Rodgers donates $500,000 to COVID-19 small-business relief fund
- January 9, 2021–NFL reaches more than $95M in contributions to further advance social justice
- January 8, 2021–Packers, Sargento Foods Inc. surpasses $100,000 in donations for hunger relief during 2020 season
- January 8, 2021–Taste of the NFL at Home. Live from Tampa Bay
- January 8, 2021–Study of athletes’ brain health enters 10th year with plenty of data, optimism
- January 8, 2021–Big gift from Sixers super fan Alan Horwitz has Philadelphia Youth Basketball shooting high
- January 6, 2021–Will momentum of watershed year for athlete activism carry into 2021?
- January 5, 2021–Saints LB Demario Davis wins Bart Starr award, accolade presented for character, leadership
- January 5, 2021–NIU’s Frazier Proud to Co-Chair LEAD1 Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- January 4, 2021–Broken – A Deep Dive Into the Flaws of American Youth Soccer
- January 4, 2021–Good Sports 2020 Stats
- January 4, 2021–New Orleans Saints linebacker Demario Davis selected for 2021 Bart Starr Award
- January 4, 2021–LEAD1 Forum: Actionable Recommendations to Increase Senior Diverse Leadership in FBS College Sports
- January 4, 2021–Race in America: Can Cops as Coaches in Youth Sports Offer Some Healing?
- January 4, 2021–LEAD1 Association Releases Actionable Recommendations to Increase Senior Diverse Leadership in FBS College Sports
- January 4, 2021–Last Week’s Newsstand
MOTIVATION FOR THE WEEK
HUMOR FOR THE WEEK
Make sure to email your events to Roy Kessel at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include them in our Sports Philanthropy Event Calendar!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our expectation is that most events will be cancelled. We encourage you to check with the individual organizations to determine whether events will proceed as scheduled.
Once we receive information about new dates, we will update them in our event calendar.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
GIVE TO THE WORLD!