Giving Tuesday Launches Three New Initiatives
As we head into Giving Tuesday, we are excited to announce our three new Sports Philanthropy Network initiatives. These key areas are important to most organizations in our Network. We are excited to raise money to support these three important areas. Click on any of the images on this page to make a donation to the Sports Philanthropy Network.
INITIATIVE ONE: HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Heart Screenings
- Concussion education and baseline concussion testing
- Protecting Youth Athletes from Abuse
INITIATIVE TWO: ACCESS TO SPORTS
- Access to play sports by helping pay for participation fees
- Collection of sports equipment to provide for athletes and organizations that cannot supply sufficient equipment
- Tickets to sporting events provided to organizations that have children that do not often get that experience.
DIVERSITY, EQUALITY AND INCLUSION
- Adaptive Sports
- Women in Sports
- Minorities in Sports
Each of these areas will receive substantial attention and focus and we will immediately commence fundraising programs to support each of these three initiatives.
We hope that you will support our initiatives and donate generously