Listen in to SPN Webinar 24 as Gail Berger, from Northwestern Kellogg’s Nonprofit Management joins the #SportsPhilanthropy Network team to discuss the best way to develop an organizational culture.
Some great tips from Gail during her presentation:
- Accept VUCA–Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous
- Culture is a process of sense making in an organization
- Culture is an immune system to prevent viruses and bacteria
- Culture is how we do things around here
- Find your core values
- For the Sports Philanthropy Network, we believe that are core values are: Health, diversity, equality, inclusion, justice
- How do you express your underlying values
- Remember, easier to teach technical skills than teach values
FOLLOW ALONG WITH GAIL’S OUTSTANDING SLIDES!!