Join us for Amy Schiffman’s presentation. Amy shared her insight from over two decades in the world of philanthropy and her experience from running Giving Tree Associates.
Among Amy’s key tips:
- Stay in close touch with donors, especially major donors.
- Utilize program staff to make calls to donors and tell stories of the success of your organization
- Understand how your donors want to be communicated with (phone, email, text, Zoom, mail, etc.)
- 30% of donors in a Give.org study said they would increase the amount of their donations this year
- Tell stories before you provide stats–greater impact
- Rethink your case for support
Take a look at these great slides from Amy‘s presentation.