Join us for S5:EP5 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast as Danielle Lynn, Chief Operating Officer at the Lynn Family Foundation sits down with our host Roy Kessel to discuss the insights at Lynn Family Foundation! She oversees Front End Operations and is part of a clinical ops team that works with department and clinical leadership to improve and implement processes that better patient care in radiation oncology.
Danielle oversees administrative operations, fundraising, event planning, and partnership relations. She has been in this role for 3 years and continues to work closely with the Lynn Family Foundation Co-Founders and team to continue to provide opportunities to others and impact lives.
Founded in 2019, The Lynn Family Foundation is dedicated to helping individuals recognize and achieve their potential in their personal and professional lives through mentorship, scholarships, and experiences.
Both Anthony and Stacey are grateful for the opportunities and support they received that helped them have successful career paths and the life they now have together. While they are living on opposite coasts, given their careers with Anthony in Los Angeles and Stacey in New York, they continue to carry out their professional and personal passions while working to provide opportunities for others to do the same.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DANIELLE’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:35 When did your passion for sports start?
- 01:20 First memory of sports
- 02:15 Which sport stuck to you the longest?
- 03:10 Transition from being a competitive athlete to full time student
- 05:40 How did you stay active after being done with volleyball?
- 06:55 What were some things you did when you started your healthcare career?
- 08:05 What is your main focus in healthcare right now?
- 09:00 How does this work connect to the Lynn Family Foundation?
- 10:15 How did the Lynn Family Foundation come to be?
- 14:00 How long were you in the setup phase?
- 15:40 The mission and vision of the Lynn Family Foundation
- 18:20 Is there a specific focus for the Lynn Family Foundation?
- 20:00 What kind of programs and support do you run now?
- 21:25 How many organizations do you provide grants to?
- 24:20 What does 2022 look like for you?
- 26:50 Process of approving people for grants
- 32:12 What gets you most excited for 2022?
- 34:45 Which commissioner would you be if you could choose?
- 35:08 How did you get into Formula 1?
- 38:00 Closing
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE