Join us as Season 2 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast continues with Episode 6, as Stephen Hiegel joins our host Roy Kessel to talk about his work and insight into different college campuses and organization.
Stephen is embarking on a multi-year journey to evaluate and rate facilities and stadium across the country as he strives to give additional exposure and support for smaller schools that often fly under the radar of the major media outlets.
Stay tuned as we work with Stephen to incorporate each of these organizations and campuses into the Sports Philanthropy Network and give them some great ways to contribute to their communities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STEPHEN’S PODCAST
- 00:30 Background
- 02:17 First foray into sports business
- 04:00 Development of rating systems
- 06:40 Concept of arena reviews
- 10:00 Sports included in project
- 14:00 Info obtained from each school
- 17:00 Rating system for football
- 23:00 Conference championship games
- 27:15 Stephen as NFL Commissioner