Join us for S2:EP22 of the Sports Philanthropy Podcast as Eric Kasimov, SportsEpreneur, sits down with our host, Roy Kessel, to discuss how helps nonprofits with their marketing, messaging and content creation to tell the stories that highlight their work.
Eric Kasimov is the Founder & CEO of KazSource. KazSource is a dynamic company that exists to help leaders create opportunities for their business through the content, strategy, and brands Eric utilizes for his own businesses. This includes the brand, SportsEpreneur.
SportsEpreneur is the content platform, collaborative team, and content marketing agency where sports & entrepreneurship collide. It’s for the deep-rooted and not so average.
SportsEpreneur not only has their own podcast that can be found on your favorite podcast player, but they help those in and around the sports industry communicate their story through collaborative content creation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ERIC’S PODCAST
- 00:30 Background in insurance and business opportunities
- 05:00 Importance of storytelling and content creation
- 07:30 How Eric starts process of identifying the sotry
- 11:45 Launch of SportsEpreneur
- 16:30 Eric’s differentiating factors
- 21:00 The Key is Authenticity
- 22:30 Assisting athletes with transitions
- 31:00 Attracting crowds during and after career
- 37:00 Eric as MLS Soccer Commissioner
Website & Social Media Links:
Connect with Eric and SportsEpreneur: