Playworks is eager to announce their Play at Home series to support kids’ healthy movement and play while school-age students are home.
They are now, more than ever, committed to responding to the need for continued healthy activities at home through several resources they are offering for free:
- Play at Home Webpage: A library of videos and other resources featuring games and activities families can play at home. Each meeting the CDC requirements of social distancing and limited equipment. All available free on the Play at Home webpage
- Play at Home Playbook: This game guide has a variety of games and activities families can do in their own home, with little to no equipment necessary.
- Live Virtual Recess: A Playworks Coach leading a morning warm-up, a midday game, and an afternoon cooldown each day. Anyone can tune into Facebook Live Monday- Friday at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm EST (please note the time zones) and play along.
- Youtube: Playworks Games
- Facebook: @ PlayworksGA & @MakeRecessCount
- Instagram: @PlayworksGA & @Playworks
- Twitter: @ PlayworksGA & @Playworks