Join us for S4:EP10 of the Legacy After the Locker Room Podcast as NFL ALumni and President of NFLPA Chicago Wendell Davis joins host Kayla Bradham.
Wendell Davis is a former first-round pick who enjoyed a seven-year career in the National Football League (NFL) with the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts.
He played at Louisiana State University where he earned All-American Honors.
Later in life, Wendell Davis decided to be a football coach and mentor which resulted in coaching football at all levels…Youth, High School, College, and Professional.
Wendell has placed a high premium on community development projects and non-profit organizations.
Currently, Wendell is the Director of Minority Development for National Material L.P. (NMLP) in Elk Grove Village, IL., and serves as the President of the NFL Players Association Chicago Chapter. He is married to Tricia and has three adult children and resides on Chicago’s South Side.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WENDELL’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:30 What Sports Looked Like as a Little Boy?
- 03:09 When He Realize He Was Good at Football?
- 04:19 LSU
- 07:44 Best Coach He Ever Had
- 09:59 Shout-out to Coach Ditka
- 10:45 Sudden Career Ending
- 14:00 Dugout Mugs Shout-Out
- 15:18 Journey After Football
- 20:20 This Year’s Holiday Party Focus
- 23:59 How That Party Bring the Chapter Closer
- 26:33 How Would You Make the World Better if Given $25,000
- 28:10 Autograph Donation
- 29:03 Parting Words and Thank You
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE
- Website: www.rpfpc.org/
- LinkedIn: Wendell Davis