Join us for S5:E10 of Legacy After The Locker Room podcast as NFL Legend, Richmond Webb joins host Kayla Bradham to discuss creating hope and possibility through his NFL journey, and life story.
Richmond Webb played OL for the Miami Dolphins for 11 seasons, and set team records with 118 consecutive starts, and seven pro bowl appearances. After playing for the Dolphins, Webb played two seasons for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Richmond Webb’s NFL Journey featured a multitude of impressive accolades. After going to Texas A&M to play football, his success reached further heights when he was selected 9th overall in the 1990 NFL Draft. After an impressive career that included many prestigious honors, Richmond now spends his time giving back to charities, philanthropy, and the community in many ways.
Richmond’s impressive accolades include:
- 2x First Team All-Pro (1992, 1994)
- 2x Second Team All-Pro (1993, 1995)
- 7x Pro Bowl (1990-1996)
- PFWA All-Rookie Team (1990)
- NFL 1990’s All-Decade Team
- Miami Dolphins Honor Roll
Richmond is an incredible man who works as hard as ever to create hope and possibility through sports and gives his life story, and NFL journey here on the Legacy After The Locker Room podcast.
Highlights of Richmond’s Podcast
- 00:00 Introduction
- 1:00 Football career as a child
- 5:00 Best coaches in his career
- 8:00 Football memories
- 12:00 Being drafted into the NFL and career
- 17:00 Social Media and how to contact Richmond
- 19:00 Career accolades
- 24:00 “Great leaders are great servants”
- 25:30 The sacrifice that parents make for their kids
- 28:00 People that helped along the way
- 29:00 Parting words of wisdom