Join us for S4:EP28 of the Legacy After the Locker Room Podcast as Jordan Hartley, Professional Baseball Alumni comes on the podcast to talk about his life through sports, his advice to young athletes, as well as social media, and how it changes everything today with his company Zeacon.
Jordan is a former minor league pitcher having played four years of professional baseball following his college career. A college career that started with him being cut from his junior college team. Perseverance and dedication to his mission, he went on to win three championships as well as make the switch from catcher to pitcher during his junior year.
Understanding the principles of goal setting and being accountable to oneself, Jordan applied these same principles to help him navigate his transition away from life on the bus and into a successful career in business.
Jordan is mental health advocate, especially for young athletes and openly shares his journey in hopes of helping others. He believes “it’s OK to not be OK” and encourages anyone, anywhere at anytime to contact him for words of encouragement, listening ears or an open heart.
In 2022, Jordan and his wife, Kerry welcomed their son Nolan to the world.
HIGHLIGHTS OF JORDAN’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:45 Jordan and his life with sports
- 02:20 Words of advice for parents
- 03:15 Jordan’s experience with his career paths
- 08:45 Jordan’s 3 tips for getting out of a rut
- 12:45 Sponsor: Dugout Mugs (30% OFF Code: Kayla30)
- 15:00 Jordan and his startup company Zeacon
- 20:00 How Zeacon helps you be totally hybrid and live stream to your audience
- 23:50 What is Zeacon capable of
- 27:10 How Zeacon compares to other platforms
- 30:30 Jordan’s Words of Wisdom
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE