Join us for S4:EP15 of the Legacy After the Locker Room Podcast as NFL Alumni, Rose Bowl Champion (The Ohio State University 1997), and Two-time Big Ten Conference Champion Jimmie Bell joins host Kayla J Bradham to discuss football, fame, and faith!
Jimmie says, “Every day, I think about what kind of a legacy I will leave when I die. Life circumstances were rough for me growing up and my life has become one obstacle after another. However, through a personal relationship with God, I have found hope. My choices may have not always been the best or right, but God has helped me through. My prayer is that I will be remembered not for what I have done, but how through my relationship with God, I was able to overcome life’s challenges and thrive.”
*Fox ABC Sports Analyst
*Media Analyst and Personality
*Empowerment Speaker Coach Consultant
*AAA Insurance Agent
That’s Jimmie Bell, a sharp-dressed man with a heart of gold and a passion to inspire.
HIGHLIGHTS OF JIMMIE’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:25 What Sports Looked Like In His Home
- 05:24 Yesterday’s Price Is Not Today’s Price
- 10:10 Where Did The Nuggets Of Wisdom Come From?
- 14:40 Responsibility To Create Experiences For People
- 16:20 We’re Each Other’s Example
- 20:18 Dugout Mugs ( Use Code Kayla30) and SportsPhilanthropyNetwork.org
- 20:59 Favorite Baseball Team?
- 22:00 Go To Work!
- 23:28 He Woke Up And His Millions Were Gone
- 31:00 There Is No Healing With Certain Responses
- 32:53 Hip-Hop Movement
- 37:00 People Dilute Who They Are
- 39:16 He Doesn’t Use The Words Black And White
- 42:19 Why Do We Make Certain Assumptions?
- 44:13 JimmieBellEmpowers on Instagram and Jimmie Bell on LinkedIn
- 44:50 Autograph Donation
- 45:08 Words Of Wisdom
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE