Join us for S2:EP14 of the Legacy After the Locker Room Podcast as Yolanda Moore, a former WNBA guard sits down with our host, Kayla Bradham, to discuss her career in basketball and the work she is doing outside of the game.
Yolanda Moore is a former professional basketball player and two-time WNBA champion. In her three seasons in the WNBA, she played for the Houston Comets and the Orlando Miracle. She also played four seasons at the University of Mississippi where she earned three All-SEC honors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOLANDA’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:50 Introduction to Basketball
- 02:50 Loving the Game
- 04:40 Disparities In College Basketball
- 09:00 Overcoming Obstacles
- 12:20 Education and Staying Motivated
- 17:15 Advice For Women of Color In Sports
- 21:12 Work With Amazon
- 25:00 Coaching and Consulting
- 27:15 Special Olympics Donation
- 28:45 Shout Outs and Words of Wisdom
- 30:30 Parting Words
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE