Join us for S2:EP13 of the Legacy After the Locker Room Podcast as Jerry Spradlin, a former MLB pitcher sits down with our host, Kayla Bradham, to discuss his unique road to the major league as well as his work after the MLB.
Jerry Carl Spradlin is a former professional baseball player who pitched in the MLB from 1993 to 2000. He played for the Cincinnati Reds, Philadelphia Phillies, Cleveland Indians, San Francisco Giants, Kansas City Royals, and Chicago Cubs.
He specializes in Pitching Biometrics, Mental and Emotional Health and Functional Strength and Nutrition. Jerry has 17 years of MLB pitching experience and 20 years of coaching experience.
HIGHLIGHTS OF JERRY’S PODCAST
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:10 Why Baseball?
- 01:50 Getting Cut In High School
- 03:40 MLB Career
- 05:15 Jerry’s Unique Road to the MLB
- 11:15 Teaching After the MLB
- 17:45 Jerry’s Message to Coaches and Players
- 20:40 The Trove Sports Den
- 25:00 Finances for Professional Athletes
- 30:00 Autograph For Special Olympics
- 30:45 Thank You and Parting Words of Wisdom
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE